Thursday, September 15, 2011

LA: Day 6

Today I took Maria to the beach! I was 33 years old the first time I saw the Pacific Ocean- Maria was 16 months! She hated it at first. She hated the sand, the water, the breeze- everything. I took her to a little grassy area with picnic tables and her let pick up sticks and feathers for a while. I took her back into the sand and she decided she liked it. I took her to the shoreline and she decided she liked the water. Since she had gotten braver I decided to put her swimsuit on her and let her really get in the water. OMG- she went from crying at the water to running full force towards the waves! I was glad she liked it but it was exhausting chasing after her. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the hotel pool talking to other wives/ moms.




No comments: