Sunday, September 26, 2010

h-town in the hizzy part 1

this week we went to houston! my mom drove back to austin with me after the wedding shower in waco and then we drove to houston on sunday. i was really happy she made the trek with me because i wasn't sure how well maria would do in the car. well, maria did great! she slept most of the way and my mom and i talked the entire trip. i got all the baby gear organized and packed and chris loaded the car. we got on the road about 30 minutes later than i wanted but everything was ok. my sister and her family came over for dinner sunday night and maria got to meet her cousins for the first time! i don't know what my problem was but i totally didn't take any pictures! maybe my sister will email me a couple???

i am supplementing with a random maria pic. she is totally digging the rice cereal now.

1 comment:

Bonnie Tyler said...

Now that's a face a grandma could love. :)