Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last day

Today was my last day of work. I went in late, left early and ate a lot in the hours in between! I will miss my coworkers but I am more excited about staying at home with Maria. It means so much to me that I will get to spend so much time with her when she is little. I feel like I missed so much in the month I went back to work. It feels weird not having a paid job anymore- I've pretty much had a paycheck since I was 16 years old! I've worked in mapping for the past 11 years with various breaks to go though basic training/ ait and Iraq and a few months of unemployment. I feel like I am not just starting a new chapter in my life but a completely different book!

On the weather note- it was still raining this morning!

1 comment:

Bonnie Tyler said...

Her bed looks so empty with the play mat. Boy I love her inthose red socks!