Monday, September 27, 2010

h-town in the hizzy part 2

today was a whirlwind of visiting! this morning we visited the ruisaards and then we went to my grandmother's place and then out to katy to drop my sister's house. maria did a first while we were at the ruisaard's. she completely rolled over! from stomach to back and then over to her stomach and then to her back! i thought she was going to keep rolling across their living room! she acted like this was totally normal but i knew she was really excited on the inside. my little girl is getting a little more mobile everday!

maria met her great-grandmother for the first time today! granna was really happy to meet her and we had a nice visit. i let my mom take the pix so i need to get those emailed to me (hint, hint, hint) and i will post another 4- generation picture! 

we also drove out to my sister's house to drop off birthday cards for my niece- she is going to be 15 tomorrow! i can't believe she is already in high school! that means it has been 15 years since i was sophomore at u.t.!





No comments: