Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mom's evening

this evening chris said he would take over taking care of maria so i could go do whatever. my whatever was getting my haircut because maria is now grabbing and pulling and my scalp can only take so much! i've been feeling pretty self conscience about myself since i had maria. her being a week late led to a lot of stretch marks and extra weight gain. i did something totally crazy- i bought a swimsuit! i'll not be posing on the cover of any magazine in this but i'm pretty excited about it. we have a neighborhood pool that we have never been to! plus, our neighbors behind us have a new pool and they keep inviting us to go swimming. sooooo- i'm ready. the last time i went swimming was 2 years ago! my other purchase was a 'mom' wallet. i decided to give up my little wallet that just holds my driver's license and bank/ credit card and insurance card for a big, huge wallet- big enough for a check book and diaper/ formula coupons. the only thing it doesn't have is a plastic sleeve for pictures but i got a ton of maria photos on my phone. . .

1 comment:

Bonnie Tyler said...

Good for you Amelia! And thank you Chris for being so supportive of Amelia. That's what I love about you guys.