Saturday, July 31, 2010

Return to the Pool

Today was a quiet day; we woke up and made breakfast as a family. We sat around eating pancakes and talking. Our friend Sara and her mother dropped by to see The Bug. They had a great time talking. When Maria got fussy I took her back to her crib for her nap. Amelia got some much needed grown up conversation time with her friends and I took a nice nap. Later in the afternoon, we took Maria back to the pool and she played in the water with my mom. Amelia and I both got to go swimming. I always forget what a workout swimming is. Getting out to the pool was a blast. Sadly, tonight was the last night that Maria will be able to wear her I heart Daddy jammies. She has out grown them. She got the jammies for father’s day. I can’t believe how fast she is growing.

No comments: